Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My Baby Got a Haircut!

I had been thinking for a month or two that I really needed to take Brooke to get her hair trimmed because the ends were starting to look straggly. I decided that yesterday was the day. And then somehow I went from wanting to get the ends trimmed to wanting to cut a few inches off. I'm not really sure what made me want to do it, but I went with it. I took her to Fantastic Sam's and when it was her turn, it was a gentleman that cut her hair. I had a feeling that it might not go over well with Brooke. She did end up crying a tiny bit (as she tried SO hard not to), but I think she would have even if it had been a woman. But this guy was clearly uncomfortable with her and he rushed to get done. Later that day after we'd come home and had lunch and she took a nap, I gave her a bath and afterwards I noticed just how uneven and crooked the back was. I took her back in to get it fixed and somebody else did it and did a MUCH better job. Last night and this morning I was sort of regretting getting it cut so short, but now that it's cut correctly I'm much happier with it. And besides, it will grow back!

I cannot believe how much older she looks now! It's not just me, is it?


These are both cell phone pics, so excuse the quality.

1 comment: