Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I have so many, many, many things to be thankful for this holiday season. I really need to focus on those things more.

Just to name a few....

My family, immediate and extended, who are always there for me.

My kids, two of which beat incredible odds and one that is no longer on this Earth, but taught me so much.

My friends, many of whom I've never met face to face, but just the same consider them friends.

My amazing fiance that never lets a day go by without telling me he loves and appreciates me, usually more than once a day.

Our home that is just the right amount of space for us and that we are making more and more our own.

Health. We are not dealing with any kind of catastrophic diseases or illnesses. (And now I feel like I need to knock on wood.)

I have many other things to be thankful for as well. But even if these were the only things I had to get me through the day, I would be a very blessed individual.

~*~*~*~*~

Happy Thanksgiving!


No comments: