Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Chuck E. Cheese

Ryan had been asking for a few months to have his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese, but I wasn't really planning on it. With the upcoming move and uncertainty of it all, I was stressing out over when and where to have his party and who all to invite. Last weekend I finally decided he would get his wish and I called and scheduled his birthday at the place "where a kid can be a kid" ;-). I talked to him about whether or not he actually wanted Chuck E. to come out and do the birthday stuff or if he wanted more time to play games instead because I thought maybe we would just go for his birthday and not schedule an actual party. But he wanted the whole shebang. I wanted to keep it small and simple (and admittedly cheaper) so it's just going to be immediate family this year. His party is Friday and he can't wait. We went last week to pay the deposit for the party and we had some extra tokens from the last time we were there, so we let the kids play some games.

Both their expressions crack me up here.

And Ryan's expression is hilarious in this pic.


I let her play skeeball this time.


And walk up and throw it in. Until she threw one sideways somehow and almost took Ryan's head off :-X. Then she was done.


Hugging Chuck E. She LOVES characters!


Ryan loves this basketball game. Yes, I let him stand on the machine :-P.


Cole playing the Dunk N Alien game....Ryan's favorite.

She just loved running around checking everything out.


My boys ;-).


In love....LOL.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brianna wanted CEC for her birthday party this year too but she wanted to invite way too many people. So I gave her a choice, either a family only CEC party or a party at home with all of her friends... she chose all of her friends...

I LOVE THE PICS! The kids are adorable and are growing so fast!
~Sherry