Friday, August 6, 2010

A Little Update on Brooke

She woke up last night right when I was about to get in to bed, so I got her calmed down and tried putting her in her crib and laid down. She woke up like 3 times in 5 minutes and the 2nd and 3rd times I had to go in and comfort her, so I decided to try putting her in bed with me. She fell right to sleep as soon as I laid her down. I put some pillows beside her to keep her from rolling off the bed, even though she probably wouldn't have since she doesn't move much in her sleep. She fussed a couple times not long after we laid down, but then she didn't make a peep until almost 9am! Not sure if she would have slept that well in her crib, so I'm glad I let her sleep in bed with me. She woke up in a great mood and is still in a good mood. Her nose isn't near as runny today and she's not sneezing as much. I think tonight will be better for her :-).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm glad she is feeling better. Sorry about the bad news on the house but it will work out =]