Monday, September 6, 2010

Ryan's Birthday Party

Better late than never, right? We had it on the 13th of August (one week before his birthday) at Chuck E. Cheese. He had a blast! I was a *little worried that he might not like being in the spotlight when Chuck E. Cheese came out, but I worried for nothing. He was so in to it and I loved seeing him have so much fun. I'm sure what you really want is pictures, so here they are :-).

Ready to party!

So cute :-)


Getting his birthday crown.

All 3 kiddos


Checking out his Toy Story cake....



....and his birthday medal.



Dancing with Chuck E. Cheese :-).



Love...lol.



Time for presents! He is in to Iron Man now...thanks to Cole :-).



He loves putting coins in his piggy bank, so my mom and dad have started taping coins in his birthday card. LOL.


Opening Wipeout for the Nintendo DS. He was soo excited. He LOVES that show.



He is loving Toy Story right now, too.



Nerf gun...he got a dartboard to go with it, too :-).


Chuck E. Cheese came out for another party and Brooke was TICKED that she couldn't go see him again...lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures!
~Sherry

Carolyn said...

Seven years old- such a long tome & the blink of an eye too! I was reading Ryan's story on your other blog from a 1 lb bub to a handsome strong little boy- I bet today was indeed a celebration.
Ryan certainly looked like he had a fun day- I like toy story too!!
Happy birthday & lovely photos

JBGRIGS said...

Great Pictures!!!! We love Chuck E. Cheese. I'm happy to hear that Ryan had a nice birthday party :)

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love the coins taped to the card!