Saturday, October 16, 2010

Engaged!


Sorry to disappoint, but I don't have a fabulous engagement story to share :-P. LOL. I told him we should make one up since people want details and it's no fun saying we just went and picked out rings together. There's been no question for awhile that we will get married someday (hopefully in the not too distant future). We just weren't officially engaged. Perhaps we still aren't since he hasn't proposed. Hmmm. I actually don't even have my ring yet since it needed sized, so I guess there's still time ;-).

I'm so happy and excited! This really is my happily ever after :-).

P.S. Yes, that is a picture of the ring I picked out.

8 comments:

Sadie said...

Official or not, Congratulations!! :) My "official engagement" was him giving me my Walmart engagement ring when we got it back from the jeweler for sizing, getting down on one knee in front of the Christmas tree and proposing with 3 year old Nathanial jumping for joy around us. :)

Valerie Williams said...

Love the ring :) It's very similar to mine. I love princess cut diamonds!! CONGRATS :)

Melissa said...

You don't need a story... just love :)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!!! Congrats Jen! I haven't been on the CD board in awhile, so I'm sure I missed it there.
SO very happy for you!!!

Miss Mandee said...

Love the ring and congrats! I am so glad you are so happy! You deserve a great man in your life and so do your kids! :)

Anonymous said...

AWW..IM SURE WHEN HE GOES TO GET YOUR RING AFTER ITS DONE BEING SIZED HE WILL HAVE A PROPOSAL..(hint hint joe) lol
The ring is beautiful just like you :) <3

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Congratulations Jen. You deserve this, plus so much more!!!

Caroltra

Jayme said...

My engagement went like this:
Him: Hey you wanna get married today?
Me: Ok

A year later on our 1 yr wedding anniversary he bought me an engagement ring. We will be married 10 years in December, so I'm starting to think that the who big to-do engagement isn't really necessary for a successful marriage ;)

Congrats! I am very excited and happy for you, Jen!