Tuesday, December 7, 2010

As Promised

Brooke surprisingly loved the snow yesterday! We only stayed out a few minutes, though, since it was (is) pretty windy. She wasn't too sure about it at first, as you can see in the first few pictures. Then she had fun kicking the snow and throwing it. We really didn't get much (still haven't). But school is closed in my hometown for the 2nd day in a row today. I have to say I am VERY happy we aren't getting snow dumped on us like they are.

Ok, on to the pictures....

All bundled up and ready to go out.
(Now everyone knows what T.P. we use :-P. Should probably get that put away today.)


Some of the pictures turned out kind of dark, so I did some editing on Picnik.
This is one I edited.


Showing me the snow on her boot.


Kicking the snow, while saying "Kick! Kick!"...hehe.


She got brave and reached down to touch it...and then brushed her mittens off.


She grabbed some snow and got a leaf, too.




Throwing it!




My favorite :). Drool and all ;).


Time to go in! Showing me her snow covered mitten. She wasn't happy about that part ;).

2 comments:

Oh Mandie said...

Aww she looks happy as can be playing in the snow!

I wish we would have only gotten a little like you guys did. Back when I was a kid, I loved snow days. As a mom, I can't stand them!! hehe :)

JBGRIGS said...

so cute!!!! looks like fun :)