Monday, December 13, 2010

Santa Photo 2010


We took them on November 30th to the Westmoreland Mall. It was the day after Ryan got tubes in his ears and my mom was still here so she got to go along. We had them go one at a time and talk to Santa and then we had them all get in for a photo. I threatened Ryan beforehand that if he didn't smile he wasn't going to get to ride the train (mean mom...but it worked!). Ryan smiled great (and Cole always does), so of course Brooke wasn't looking at the camera. I'm not really sure what she was looking at actually. It turned out pretty good. I like the Santa better at the Galleria Mall in Johnstown and I also like their photos better. Look back at my post here to see last year's, taken at the Galleria. I think the background is nicer. I am not a fan of this ugly green chair and the back is ridiculously high. They also make an effort to get a nice photo at the Galleria, instead of just snapping away. I vote next year we go to Johnstown to get the Santa photo :o). We went to the Westmoreland mall for the Easter Bunny this year and that photo turned out horrible. I'm not even sure why I bought one. It wasn't even centered. At least this one is. And the bunny was scary, unlike the Galleria one which I think is adorable. I'm voting for the Galleria for the Easter Bunny, too, next year!

2 comments:

JBGRIGS said...

cute :)

Anonymous said...

What Brandi said, lol.