Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Trade Off

She is so stubborn. Or maybe it's not stubbornness...maybe it's something else.

I posted last week about letting her run around naked from the waist down since she was going on the potty every time (this after pooping her pants every time for weeks). Well, her poor little bottom didn't like being exposed 24/7 and she got pretty raw/chapped (dang cold weather) :o(. So when she got home from her dad's Sunday, I decided I would try her in underwear to see what she would do.

She has pooped on the potty every time since then, but she's been having quite a few pee accidents. Grrrr. I don't get it. What is so different about having underwear on that makes her not get to the potty in time? Some of her accidents have been her completely emptying her bladder, but other times she just starts to go and then finishes on the potty. I guess I will just cross my fingers and hope that she gets it soon! I would much rather clean up some pee than deal with poopy messes.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I haven't had a chance to read any of your past post regarding potty training, but I will go back to read. I am embarrassed to admit, but I haven't even started on Molly and Luke. I just don't feel or think they are ready. I could be wrong....I hope I am. I am going to be off work the last week of this month, so I am going to first try Molly. I ask Molly if she wants to go pee pee on the potty and she tells me no. If you have any advise please send it my way. I have heard it is harder to them to go #2 in the potty. Fun times! Good luck!