Friday, December 10, 2010

Flashback Friday - Mall Santa

Flashback Friday Button

I'm playing along this week, for the first time ever, with Tia from
Christopher & Tia.

I would like to share a picture of Ryan on his first Christmas (in the NICU), but that would require scanning a picture and I don't know how to work our new printer/copier/scanner :-/. And the software for it isn't on my laptop, only Joe's, and he took his laptop with him. Maybe next week :o). Instead I'll share the kids' mall Santa picture from last year.


(This is actually a picture of a picture (since I didn't have a scanner), but I think it turned out pretty good.)

Ryan smiled SO well in this picture :o). Brooke looks petrified or stunned...hehe. She didn't cry, though! Look how short her hair was...she's changed so much in the last year.

I think this Santa is awesome. He's very friendly, too. It's been the same Santa at that mall since Ryan was a baby. And I think they do a great job taking the pictures, too. I haven't been as impressed with the Easter Bunny and Santa pictures we've gotten done at the mall out here. I'll have to post this year's sometime soon.

2 comments:

Oh Mandie said...

aww, aren't mall santa photos the best! We're going to get this years sometime next weekend.

And you're so lucky, you got the good Galleria mall santa with the REAL beard! We always end up going when the guy with the super obvious fake beard is there.

Anonymous said...

it's hard to find a good santa! my kids got one taken with the best santa ever last year...real beard, cherry cheeks :)
wonderful photo - this is my first time linking up flashback friday too. it seems like a lot of fun!