Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts

  • I cannot believe November is over halfway over. Wow.
  • I'm really bummed that the kids won't be here on Thanksgiving this year because they'll be at their dad's. It will be the first Thanksgiving I've ever missed with them. I know I'm going to cry. I want to cry just thinking about it now. We'll be having our first Thanksgiving dinner at our house and Ryan and Brooke won't even be here :'(.
  • We're going for family pictures Saturday at the Picture People. I hope they turn out and I hope what we've decided to wear ends up looking okay.
  • Homework with Ryan has been ROUGH the last few times he's had it. I don't know what the sudden problem is, but I hope he gets over it soon.
  • He has yet another ear infection. He had one at the end of August, another at the end of September, and now one the beginning of November. I took him in last Wednesday and he's on antibiotics again. He goes back to the ENT on Thursday. We'll see if they want to put tubes in. The worst part about these infections (aside from the pain/discomfort for him) is how they cause him not to be able to hear. It's very frustrating.
  • Brooke is still pooping her pants. Every time. Ugh.
  • Ryan's teacher is 9 months pregnant and going out on maternity leave soon. I'm nervous about her leaving and the class getting a sub.
  • When I find a new blog to read, I will often go back and read every post from the earliest to the most recent (over time). My new favorite is Christopher and Tia. She's just so....real. I wish I could blog like her. And she has adorable kids!
  • I got my hair cut Sunday....and cut some more today. LOL. It needed more layers...and I got my bangs cut shorter. My hair hung down between my shoulder blades before I got it cut. Now it hits *just at my shoulders at it's longest! I'll post pictures...eventually...maybe :-P.

No comments: