Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Living Room

....or family room, whatever you wanna call it. I'm finally posting some more "before" and "after" pictures! Everything is all cleaned up and ready for Thanksgiving tomorrow, so it was the perfect chance to take some pictures while everything is uncluttered ;-).

Before

Only 2 before pictures. The red walls were hideous.



__________________________________________________

After

This is the right side of the room as you step in the door from the kitchen.


This is the view from the kitchen doorway.


The view from the basement doorway in to the living room. Yes, the door to the basement is in the living room. Seems odd to me that it's not in the kitchen, lol.


Another one from the basement doorway, but in this one you can see the front door in this one and our family pictures hanging on the wall ;-).


Just a close up of the bookshelf and other closet.


Our picture wall ;-). I love love love having all the pictures hanging up everywhere. And that is the basement door on the left.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that wall with the pictures! It's been a while since I visited here. I have a lot of catching up to do!